Want to get started with Foundation and SASS really quick? This guide will show you how.
Download and install
- Download and install Nodejs.
- Download and install Ruby.
Check "Add to PATH ..."
- Download and install Git client.
Check "Use git from the windows command prompt"
- If you forget, run this command:
setx path "%path%;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd"
- Install Yeoman:
npm install -g yo
- Install Foundation generator:
npm install -g generator-zf5
- Change folder:
- Create a new folder:
- Jump into the folder:
- Finanlly create the project files:
Whenever you start working on your project, go to the root of your project and run this command:
More details on grunt commands on the grunt Foundation generator page.
Tags: tutorial, rapid, basics, webdevelopment